The Children and Family Support Service in Stratford-upon-Avon offers support to children and young people between the ages of 5-18 who have either been bereaved or who are facing the loss of someone close to them, who has a life-limiting illness.
How can we help?
- One to one work with children and young people
- Group Work
- Home visits
- Information and resources
- Social events
- Training for volunteers and professionals
- Support and training for schools and teachers
- Telephone support for parents, carers and professionals
- Information and signposting