We understand the waiting list for Bereavement Counselling can be quite long in some parts of the country, which is why we work with GriefChat to give you the opportunity to speak with a professional, experienced and fully-qualified bereavement counsellor immediately through instant chat, free of charge Monday – Friday 09:00 – 21:00.
Wellbeing and Bereavement Support:
- For those who are 0-2 years after the death of a baby or child
- 6 sessions maximum (including an initial assessment session)
- These sessions will provide initial guidance and support on how to navigate the emotions of early grief.
Specialist Bereavement Counselling:
- For those who are more than two years after the death of a baby or child
- 12 sessions maximum (Including initial assessment session)
- Full counselling support to navigate how to start to rebuild your life around the bereavement of your baby or child.