- Information and advice on their website and facebook page
- Email advice
- Booked telephone support: They can offer a series of booked telephone sessions for parents/carers supporting children or young people if someone close to them is not expected to live, or has died.
- They offer a family bereavement support service for families where children and young people are bereaved. They support families in a small group with other families, providing advice and information, support, therapeutic activities and the chance to get to know other bereaved families.
- Therapeutic support for small groups of children and young people
- Individual support for children and young people